Established in 1886.
In a non-descript shophouse at 70 Amoy Street, Bishop William Fitzjames Oldham pioneered the vision for the Anglo-Chinese School to be a force for positive education within society.
Carrying on a storied legacy of 135 years, our ACS school family cherishes our heritage, celebrates the here and now, and looks forward to the future in faith.
"The past we inherit, the present we create, but for those who hope, work and play, the best is yet to be."
- T.W. Hinch